On Sunday, 25th November, a roundtable of elected officials moderated by Emilia Saiz, UCLG General Secretary, will take place. There, speakers will talk about the role of cities in the world and the importance of participatory democracy at local level.
The elected officials are:
- Chantal Cutajar – Mayor of Strasburg
- Jillian Johnson – Mayor of Durham
- Maria Helena Langa – Mayor of Mandlakazi
- Virginio Merola – Mayor of Bologna
- Pedro Vicente Obando – Mayor of Pasto
- Rutger Groot Wassink – Deputy Mayor of Amsterdam, Emilia Saiz – UCLG General Secretary